Monday, August 18, 2008

A Thought Provoking Video

Friend Roger Armstrong sent me a link that I've avoided viewing until ..... my vacation in Vail. Hello from a truly beautiful Colorado mountain morning. It's made even more special by the presence of my son Gary, grandchildren Hallie and Lake plus Hallie's friend Shelby. We're hiking, biking, talking a lot and going to concerts ... plus eating too much.

I love this video and would enjoy seeing your reaction to it.

In Service

People sometime ask me why I've launched Extraordinary People and this video captures part of the answer. The seminars I've led and the people I've interacted with over the past five years have driven home to me the state of essential disconnection in our fast moving society.

With love and respect,

Robert

No comments: