Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Grey Twilight or Glorious Triumph: It's Your Choice

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

While I’m not a fan of Teddy’s politics, I so admire his zest for life and he said it so well in this quote.

I feel so blessed to work with clients committed to “dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs.” Their clarity, courage and commitment inspire me and bring me hope for the future of our planet.
Please share the “mighty things” that you are committed to by commenting below.

With love and respect,

Robert

2 comments:

Larry Ng said...

Dear Robert, it's inspiring witnessing an ever learning & ever growing leader making difference to the world. Loving you, Larry Ng

Robert White said...

Larry,

Thank you for the kind acknowledgement. Admittedly it's a bit late in life but I'm finally "getting" my abilit to contribute. It helps when people notice!

Love you

Robert